The Reno/Sparks Real Estate Market Report for December 2011 is out from the Reno Sparks Association of Realtors®… Here is a quick overview:
Here are the stats through November of 2011:
- Median sale price increased $506 from October of 2011
- Median price continues to stay within 4% of the previous few months
- 50% of sales were under $150,000. The payment on a purchase at or below $150,000 is generally at or below market rent.
- 488 units sold in November outpacing November of 2010 by 22%
- 2011 ytd sales have outpaced 2010 sales by 10%
For more market and affordability stats please watch the video. To learn more about buying or selling a home in Reno and Sparks please contact me at (775) 750-1437 or Ricky@Resnv.com.