You can view the full report by clicking on the picture to the right.
If you’re feeling lazy then the important stats are below.
- The median sales price rose again and rested at $187,000. This up 3.3% from November 2012 and up 20.6% from December 2011.
- Sales fell 7% from November 2012 but were up 9.2% from December 2011.
- There were 299 new listings. Down 21.5% from November 2012 and down 31% from December 2011. Expect prices to keep rising due to a lack of new listings.
- Of those 299 new listings, 54% were regular sales. That’s good news for buyers.
- Months supply of inventory fell again to 3.5 months. This is down from 5.4 months in December 2011 and down from 4.0 months in November 2012.? Anything below 5 months is a sellers market.
Bottom Line: Market appreciation won’t begin to curtail until we get more listings on the market.
Have questions about buying or selling in Reno or Sparks? Contact Broker Ricky Beach at (775) 750-1437 or Ricky@Resnv.com