- Median sales price was $165,000 up from$152,500 in April 2012
- Fourth straight month of price increases
- Monthly sales were down 2.9% most likely due to lack of inventory
- Regular sales and short sales accounted for 89% of new listings
- REOs accounted for only 9% of new listings
- Months supply of inventory dropped to 4.6 months from 4.8 in April
- 4.4 months of inventory for regular sales
- 1.3 months inventory for REO sales
- 6.9 months inventory for short sales
- Only 700 active, non-pending, homes in all of Reno/Sparks
For more information watch the overview video below.
Contact Ricky at (775) 750-1437 or Ricky@Resnv.com for more information about selling or buying a home in the current market.