The full real estate statistics for Reno/Sparks can be viewed by clicking the picture to the right.
Below is a brief summary of the big points.
- Median sales price was $207,750. Up from $195,000 in March 2013 and up 37.5% from April 2012.
- Units sold hit 470 which was a dip from the 487 in March but can be expected due to lack of inventory.
- 655 new listings this month which will hopefully increase next month’s sales.
- 71% of those new listing were regular sales while only 26% were distressed (REO/short sale). More and more homeowners are realizing they can sell without doing a short sale.
- Month’s supply of inventory rose a little to 3.7 months. If you take out the pending properties there is around 1 months worth of homes to sell before we run out.
The numbers came in as expected. High seller’s market with buyers fighting for homes via multiple offers.
For more information on buying or selling a home in Reno and Sparks contact Broker Ricky Beach at (775) 750-1437 or Ricky@Resnv.com