The January real estate stats are out thanks to the Reno/Sparks Association of Realtors.
You can view the full report by clicking the picture to the right or watching the video at the bottom of the post.
Here are the cliffs:
- Uh Oh! The median sales price was down 3.2% from December 2012… but still up 33.3% from January 2012.
- New listings were up 28.4% from December 2013 but still down 32.8% from January 2012.
- 215 of the new 389 listing were regular sales while 132 were short sales. Only 37 were REO.
- Average sold price per sqft. was $103
- Month’s supply of inventory rose to 4.6 months. Still a seller’s market.
- Oh yeah… the sale to list price ratio was above 100%. Meaning homes sold for more than asking price.
For questions about buying or selling in this up and down market contact Broker Ricky Beach at (775) 750-1473 or email Ricky @Resnv.com